I created this page to provide you with a list of all the products and services I use to build and run this website.
If you’re looking to start a blog, then you might find these products and services useful too.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning, I may earn commissions – at no extra cost to you – for purchases made through these links. This will help support the website and allow me to provide more content for free without those annoying ads.
- Launch Your Blog – Launch Your Blog is an online course created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go. In this course, you’ll learn how to build and launch a blog with WordPress in one month or less. Learn more about this course.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is an online course created by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. In this course, she shares her best tips and strategies on how to make money online through affiliate marketing. Learn more about this course.
Domain + Hosting
- Namecheap – Namecheap is a domain registrar where I registered my domain name – aldwinzalameda.com. Search for your domain here.
- SiteGround – This site is hosted with SiteGround. They’re fast, reliable, and provide better customer support. Get web hosting here.
- Genesis Framework – This site runs on the Genesis Framework which allowed me to easily build this website from scratch. Shop for themes here.
- Twenty Seven Pro – Twenty Seven Pro is a free Child Theme created by Brian Gardner – founder of StudioPress.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is the email marketing software I use to build an email list and send automated emails. Try it for FREE here.
- Wordfence – Wordfence is a WordPress security software that helps protect my website from hack and malware.
- Genesis Simple Edits – Genesis Simple Edits allows me to easily edit the footer area on this website.
- Yoast SEO – Yoast SEO helps optimize this website with search engines.
- Anti-Spam – Anti-Spam blocks spam comments automatically.
- Social Pug – Social Pug is a social sharing plugin. It provides my readers with a quick and easy way to share content on my site.
- WPForms – I’ve used WPForms to create a contact form for this website.
That’s it for now! I’ll continue to update this page as I learn new things.