This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to create legal pages for your website.
Here’s what I currently have:
A personal data is any kind of data that can identify an individual.
Here are a few examples:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Billing and shipping address
- Credit card information
Next, provide details about your website.
Complete the following sections:
- General information
- Business information
If you want to create a legal disclaimer, you can also create one using Termsfeed’s Disclaimer Generator.
A Disclaimer is simply a statement that denies responsibility – that you are not legally responsible for something such as information provided on your website.
This can include:
- Website disclaimer
- External links disclaimer
- Affiliate disclaimer
Thanks for reading!
- Launch Your Blog – Launch Your Blog is an online blogging course created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go. This course taught me everything I needed to learn to build and launch this blog. Learn more about this course.
- SiteGround – SiteGround is the web hosting platform I use to run this website. They’re fast, reliable, and provide excellent customer support. Sign up for web hosting here.
- Genesis Framework – This site runs on the Genesis Framework which enabled me to quickly build this website from scratch. Shop for themes here.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is an email marketing software built by Nathan Barry for online creators. This is what I use to build an email list and send automated emails. Try it for 14 days FREE.