This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to create an email account associated with your domain name.
Let’s get started.
Step 1. Access cPanel
Login to SiteGround. Under My Accounts tab, click Go to cPanel.
If you get a prompt about accessing cPanel securely, just click on Proceed to continue.
Step 2. Open Email Accounts
In cPanel, browse through the Mail section and select Email Accounts.
Step 3. Create an email account
In the Email Accounts section, fill out the required fields.
- Email – enter your preferred email address.
- Password – provide a strong password.
- Mailbox Quota – specify the capacity of the mailbox.
When you’re done, click Create Account.
Once the account has been created, a confirmation message will show up. It will also appear under the Account @ Domain section.
That’s it! You can now send a test mail to the newly created email account and see if it works.
To access email, you can use the Webmail app from the Mail section in cPanel. Or, set up your mailbox to your preferred mail client.
Thanks for reading!
- Launch Your Blog – Launch Your Blog is an online blogging course created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go. This course taught me everything I needed to learn to build and launch this blog. Learn more about this course.
- SiteGround – SiteGround is the web hosting platform I use to run this website. They’re fast, reliable, and provide excellent customer support. Sign up for web hosting here.
- Genesis Framework – This site runs on the Genesis Framework which enabled me to quickly build this website from scratch. Shop for themes here.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is an email marketing software built by Nathan Barry for online creators. This is what I use to build an email list and send automated emails. Try it for 14 days FREE.