This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to create a page that displays all your blog posts.
Let’s get started.
Step 1. Create a new page
On your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New to create a new page.
Next, configure the page.
- Title – Add a title. Say “Blog.”
- Page Attributes – Use the drop down to select the Blog template.
Do not write anything on the content area. Just add a Title and select the Blog template in the Page Attributes section.
The blog template will auto-populate the page with your blog posts.
When you’re done, click Publish to create the Blog page.
Step 2. Add new page to menu
Next, add the Blog page to your menu.
On the WordPress menu bar, click Customize > Menus to add the newly created page.
Then hit Publish to save changes.
That’s it! You can now view the newly created Blog page that shows all your posts.
Thanks for reading!
- Launch Your Blog – Launch Your Blog is an online blogging course created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go. This course taught me everything I needed to learn to build and launch this blog. Learn more about this course.
- SiteGround – SiteGround is the web hosting platform I use to run this website. They’re fast, reliable, and provide excellent customer support. Sign up for web hosting here.
- Genesis Framework – This site runs on the Genesis Framework which enabled me to quickly build this website from scratch. Shop for themes here.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is an email marketing software built by Nathan Barry for online creators. This is what I use to build an email list and send automated emails. Try it for 14 days FREE.