This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
In this post, I’m going to share with you a quick way to check for broken links on your WordPress site.
I use this free plugin called Broken Link Checker which automatically checks your website and notifies you if any are found.
To install this plugin, go to Plugins > Add New and then search for Broken Link Checker.
After installing the plugin, you can now go to Settings > Link Checker to check the status of the links on your website.
- Status – Shows the status of your links.
- Check each link – Change the frequency of checking.
- Email notifications – Be sure to check the box “Send me email notifications…” to enable email notifications.
- Notification email address – Provide a valid email address for notifications.
You can also browse through the available tabs to modify other options.
Thanks for reading!
- Launch Your Blog – Launch Your Blog is an online blogging course created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go. This course taught me everything I needed to learn to build and launch this blog. Learn more about this course.
- SiteGround – SiteGround is the web hosting platform I use to run this website. They’re fast, reliable, and provide excellent customer support. Sign up for web hosting here.
- Genesis Framework – This site runs on the Genesis Framework which enabled me to quickly build this website from scratch. Shop for themes here.
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is an email marketing software built by Nathan Barry for online creators. This is what I use to build an email list and send automated emails. Try it for 14 days FREE.