This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, I may earn a commission for purchases made through these links, at no extra cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A few months back, I had decided to relaunch my blog after having completed the Launch Your Blog course.
I’ve been blogging on and off for the past couple of years. I always get stuck in the process but I guess I was just too lazy putting in the time and effort to really make it work.
I almost gave up on blogging.
But then I stumbled upon Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. She’s a personal finance blogger who makes over $50,000 a month through her blog.
I got so interested in how she makes a lot of money online so I started following her. A few weeks later, I ended up purchasing her affiliate marketing course.
In that course, she mentioned her favorite Pinterest course which I thought might help drive traffic to my site.
And from there, I came to know Alex and Lauren.
About Alex and Lauren
Alex and Lauren run two successful blogs – Avocadu and Create and Go.
I was simply amazed by their story – how they overcame debt, crippling anxiety, and their soul-sucking corporate jobs to make over $100,000 per month blogging and now able to pursue their life goals and travel the world.
Here’s their short story…
They met on Tinder. Alex was working as a personal trainer and Lauren was working as a certified public accountant in Dallas, Texas. Both were having well-paid jobs but they just didn’t feel like they were getting the most out of their lives.
Frustrated and disappointed, they felt like they were not getting anywhere even though they had been working very hard. They couldn’t even afford to travel and had always been chasing weekends off just to get a little bit of time to enjoy life.
They felt they were not in control of their lives. Weekends were always short. They figured they had to do something about it.
So they started a blog.
Unfortunately, their first blog turned out to be a failure. But that didn’t stop them. In fact, they considered it as part of the journey and learned from their mistakes.
Eventually, they figured it out. They’ve made their first success at Avocadu. Then a year later, they started Create and Go to help other people start their online business using the same method that had worked for them.
Now, they have two successful blogs earning over $100,000 a month.
Launch Your Blog eCourse
When I checked out their website, they were having 4 different blogging courses that were all designed to be taken in a specific order.
I was about to purchase the Pinterest course but then I realized, I didn’t have the proper foundation to start a blog.
I’ve learned about creating a website from scratch through free tutorials online but I never truly learned about blogging.
Seeing all the available courses on their site, I realized I would also be interested in learning more about their strategies in making a full-time income blogging.
After going through all the courses overview, I decided to purchase their bundle course instead.
If you think you’ll be interested in getting all the above courses, check out their Pro Blogger Bundle to get a huge discount.
Recently, I have completed the first course – Launch Your Blog and with their help, I was able to finally launch my blog.
If you’re here looking to build and launch your blog, then you might want to check out this course.
Here’s what’s inside.
This course has 8 modules with over 4 hours of video walkthroughs and tutorials to help you get started blogging the right way.
- Master WordPress – Learn how to set up menus, create categories for your blog posts, understand plugins, add images to your blog posts, and all kinds of other settings and customizations.
- Create amazing content – Learn how to create incredible content with ease, find your writer’s voice, what to blog about, and get step-by-step help on your first 10 blog posts.
- Start collecting emails effortlessly – Learn how to set up your first email list, including what to write in those first few emails so that you can start building trust with your audience.
- Design beautiful images – Learn how to create a custom logo for your blog as well as other images to add to your blog posts including the tools you need to make professional-looking images.
- Navigate blogging tools – Learn about tools and resources to help you quickly proofread your content, find popular blog topics to write about, add social media icons to your site, increase your productivity, and more.
- Set up social media – Learn how to create new social media accounts and how to select which ones you should start with so you can begin driving traffic to your site.
Apart from that, you’ll also get access to these bonuses.
- The 1-Month Blog Launch Checklist – An easy to use resource to make sure that everything is ready for your 1-month launch.
- The Perfect Introduction Email – I struggled with this for a long time. Here, they provide you with a template that you can use to set up your first set of emails when people sign up on your list.
- Pro Blogger Resources – Get access to free tools and learn how to use them like professional bloggers do, saving you more time and money.
- Private Community Support – They have a private Facebook group where you can ask questions about the program, get updates, discuss strategies, etc. You’ll also get to meet other members in the community to help you with ideas, strategies, and get feedback on your progress.
- Lifetime access and updates – Get lifetime access and updates to the course.
What I liked about the course.
At the beginning of the course, Alex outlines the 4 important steps you need to take in order to become not only successful but to eventually make 6-figures with your blog.
Think of it as a blueprint or playbook that shows you the exact steps they took on their journey to become successful bloggers.
From there, you’ll get to know exactly where you are right now and all the steps you need to take if you want to pursue a full-time income blogging.
The modules contain a mixture of videos and texts. For the most part, you have the option to download a PDF copy of the presentation so you can easily get back to them for reference.
The course is also delivered through Teachable which makes the course curriculum easy to access and navigate.
And the best part of the course is the 1-Month Launch Your Blog Checklist.
I immediately printed it out before even going through the modules so I could see exactly what I had to do every week. I knew it would be very helpful as it would give me a sense of direction on what to do next.
I thought if I could just work on them and tick them off one by one, then I would be able to achieve something, which it did – I was able to finally launch my blog.
How the course could be improved.
I really can’t think of anything negative about the course. But if there’s one thing, I wish they had included some Genesis tutorials.
I’ve been using the Genesis Framework since I started blogging in 2015.
At that time, I had purchased the Pro Plus All-Theme Package from StudioPress so that I would never have to purchase another theme.
The reason I did that is that I was having trouble choosing for a theme to be used on my site.
Instead of buying one, I decided to get the whole package so I can get access to all their existing themes and themes they’ll release in the future.
I understand there’s a learning curve involved with using a Genesis theme and I totally get it why they didn’t recommend using it for beginners.
Since they’ve been using the same framework on their website, I just thought it would be more relevant to include it.
Why you should purchase the course?
I already had a blog when I took the course so I already knew some of the stuff in there.
The biggest reason I purchased the course is that I wanted to get started the right way and learn from both Alex and Lauren’s successes and failures.
I’ve always wanted to start an online business and I believe that having a good foundation to start a blog would have a better potential to create online opportunities.
Sure, you can find a lot of free tutorials online on how to start a blog as I did. But with their guidance, I was able to develop the right mindset and set proper expectations about blogging.
I was able to overcome my fear of blogging and made myself to commit to pursuing this online venture.
And do you know why I highly recommend their course?
It’s because they don’t just blog about blogging. They’ve had built a successful blog – Avocadu.com before they even started teaching people how to start a blog and make money blogging at CreateandGo.co.
By taking this course, you’ll be learning how to build and launch your blog from two professional bloggers who run two successful blogs earning over $100,000 per month. Isn’t that the best way to learn?
If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results. – Tony Robbins
So if you’re serious about blogging, then this course would be right for you.
Check out the Launch Your Blog course.
If you have some questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!